1. When I pick up anew CD, I read the notes about the band inside.
2. When I pick up anew CD, I look at the cover design.
3. I’d rather figure out a math problem than write a poem.
4. I’d rather paint a picture than complete a science experiment.
5. If I fight with my friend, I write in my diary to figure it out.
6. If I fight with a friend, I do something that makes me feel better—like eat my favorite food.
7. My room is usually neat.
8. My room is usually a disaster area.
9. I like playing team sports like basketball and baseball.
10. I dig solo sports like running or biking.
11. When I write a paper, I outline what I want to write,then start writing.
12. When I write a paper, I just start writing and see what happens.
13. I wear whatever is in style and follow trends.
14. I wear whatever I feel like wearing at the time.
15. I listen to cool,new bands and whatever is on the popular radio station.
16. I listen to older music or whatever I’m in the mood for.
17. When I meet new people, I remember their names.
18. When I meet new people, I remember what they’re wearing.
19. I like being organized and planning ahead.
20. I like going with the flow and doing whatever seems like fun.
21. I’m usually on time.
22. I’m usually late.
23. I make my bed almost everyday.
24. I make my bed when I feel like it.
25. When I listen to music I like, I sing along.
26. When I listen to music I like, I move with the beat.
27. I usually organize parties or the things I do with my friends.
28. I usually go along with whatever someone else has planned.
29. If I had/have a diary, I’d write in it every night.
30. If I had/have a diary, I’d write when I felt like it.
31. I remember all my friend’s birthdays.
32. I remember all my friend’s favorite colors.
33. When I watch TV,I find out what’s on, then decide what to watch.
34. When I watch TV,I channel surf until I decide what to watch.
35. My class notebooks are color coded and neat.
36. My class notebooks are part doodle pad, part notes.
37. My clothes are mostly solid colors or outfits that are one print.
38. My clothes are a mixture of color, prints, and styles.
39. I eat healthy food because it’s good for me.
40. I eat some healthy food, some junk food—just depends on my mood.
41. When I exercise,I have a set routine I follow.
42. When I exercise, I usually work on whatever feels flabby.
43. If I had a bad hair day, I’d wear a hat or a ponytail.
44. If I had a bad hair day, I’d point it out to my friends.
45. My friends think I’m a little neurotic.
46. My friends think I’m a little scatterbrained.
-If you bolded mostly odd-numbered statements (1,3,5,etc.),you’re a LEFT brainer. This means you’re a thinker, a planner, and a talker.You know how to analyze situations and make clear decisions based on what you think. People seek you for advice because you have a level head. Teachers love you because you remember answers and are good at memorizing. The downside of being strictly left-brained is being a little too regimented. You might be a bit too structured for some people and that can get you into trouble.Left-brainers tend to talk too much because they spend so much time trying to explain themselves. They’re too caught up in tiny details to see the whole picture.
-If you bolded mostly even-numbered statements (2,4,6,etc.), you’re a RIGHT brainer. Being a righty means being creative, spontaneous, and perhaps even scatterbrained. You’re a feeler so most of what you do and think is based on how it makes you feel.Right-brainers are impulsive and easygoing. They’re very visually oriented which means they see the big picture before they see the little things that make up the picture. The problem with right-brainers always ‘feeling’ and ‘doing’ is that they may not do enough thinking. There are rules you’re supposed to be following and sometimes right-brainers forget that. They’re easily distracted and can have a hard time focusing.
-If you’re an even mix of both sides, don’t worry. Most people are a little of both. The goal is to use both halves of your brain. The most creative and successful people are a combination of the two. Knowing yourself lets you capitalize on your strengths and minimize your weaknesses.
looks like I am a right brainer! :) I pretty much agree with the statement about it..it pretty much sums up my personality.